Dear little sister...

March 26, 2014

Dear little sister, today you turn eleven.

You have faced your fair share of adversities for your young age, but you handle them with ease. You are strong and confident and beautiful. 
I remember what it was like at your age and I can tell you that it does not get easier from here. The next years of your life are going to be tough but I know that you'll be just fine. My prayer for you is that you don't give in to the ways of this world. Don't get lost in the sea of grey, swept away by the current. You are strong and confident and beautiful.
Trust in God and rely on him. Despite what you may think he knows what is best for you, always! Don't try to fill the God sized hole in your heart with anything else but Him. 
Continue to have faith like a child. You are strong and confident and beautiful. You inspire me everyday. You have a great sense of humour and you're always up to something. You make me laugh so hard I cry! You have so much going for you Hun'! Whenever you need anything I'll be right there for you! I will be right beside you through every stage of your life. Don't grow up too fast! You are strong and confident and beautiful. 

Dear little sister, today you turn eleven.
Enjoy it!
Love, your big sister <3 

                                         >>><<<

             

                         . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe