Summer Dayz

June 18, 2016

What is going on?! Two more days left of high school?!! I can't believe it's already over! They weren't kidding when they said it would go by fast!

In fact....dang....four years are over just like that! I'm turning 18 very soon so my childhood is over! And in just over 10 years I'll be 30! I mean 30 isn't old but if I live to be 90 that's a third of my life over! 

Ok hold up. I know, I know *breathe*

Hi I'm back! I haven't blogged in a while because sometimes I get really down about my work. I'm a perfectionist and I'm always comparing my blog to other peoples blogs and...well...I need to stop that. But I'm blogging again and this is the first summer in a while that I'll be home. So I plan to rock the blog thing. 

The sisters and I have been up to some photo shoots and what not so here is a look at some of those photos. 

>>><<<














So whether or not you like my blog I'm going to keep doing it. I love what I do and I'm passionate about it too. There will be plenty more shoots this summer so stay tuned if you want :)

Life goes by fast. Live abundantly. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe