You Must Follow These 3 Instagram Accounts

March 06, 2017


I love the Instagram community. I love seeing what other people are making, creating, and sharing with others. I could spend embarrassingly too long looking at these beautiful feeds. Here are 3 of my favourite accounts!

>>><<<



Cara Loren  is a fashion entrepreneur and beauty blogger. She posts photos of her outfits, where she travels to, workout videos and her adorable family. Cara Loren can easily take the title of "mom goals". 



Toronto based photographer, Jeff Isy posts beautifully crafted and creative photos that often have a focus on the models eyes. He started off shooting in high school and has since become a professional. 


If you've seen a photo on Instagram with lots of bokeh and fairy lights, chances are the photo was taken by none other than Brandon Woelfel. I still can't figure out how he creates this magic. 

These are just 3 of my favourite accounts that I follow. If you like this post, comment below or on my Instagram and I'd be glad to do another! There are thousands of fabulous accounts that need to be seen! 


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe