"Blog-Aversary"

February 14, 2015


Happy Valentines Day! I hope you have had a great day with your special someone or any other loved ones!

Today also happens to be the day I launched my blog one year ago! Its Abundant Life's "blog-aversary"!
I have loved learning how to blog and try out new things. 
I have loved having a way to share my ideas and other neat projects and finds. 
I have loved practicing photography too. 

I have been so inspired by reading other blogs and by learning to be a better blogger myself. 

I am so excited to continue this journey and I look forward to the blogging days ahead!

I hope that you have enjoyed reading and seeing my inspiration.

If you have any requests for future posts please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!

Happy Valentines Day! 
Enjoy these pictures from a spontaneous celebratory photo shoot today.

>>><<< 

                         

                       

                     

                       

                         

                       

               

P.S. My boots are called Yarissa from Call It Spring

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe