s e c o n d blog-aversary!

February 14, 2016


It was a super spontaneous idea to start this blog two years ago today but I've kept with it. I love being able to have a project that I am constantly working on and improving. It has been so much fun to share the things that inspire me, with you. Looking forward to many more years of blogging ahead of me. Thanks for all your support. 

I spent this past weekend at a youth retreat with my church youth group. It was a blast! Here are just a few things I wrote in my notebook this weekend from the sessions:

  • The fight is not to change the circumstance but the fight is to see Jesus because in the midst of the circumstance He brings peace. 
  • The Lord gives and the Lord takes away. Blessed be the name of the Lord because He is infinitely greater than any earthly thing. 
  • Brokenness, anxiety, fear and shame keep us from experiencing God''s purpose for our lives. But Jesus shuts up those voices in our head when we truly put Him first in our lives. 
  • If you don't first come to Jesus as your king, you can't come to Him as your healer. 
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding,will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

{Philippians 4:4-7}

On Saturday my friend Kate and I went on a very chilly photo shoot. It was -40°c but we're photographers....so we'll practically do anything for a good shot. 

>>><<<






@kateebartley

Quick look at the worship room from one of the sessions. 


I thank God that I am able to share about Him with you through this blog. 

P.S. Happy Valentine's Day! <3 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe