Blog Launch

February 14, 2014

                                                                                 



                                                       
>>><<<


Today is the launch of my blog and I am so excited to share with you all of the crazy ideas I have swirling around in my head. On this blog you can expect to find scattered pieces of my life, health food recipes, fitness inspiration, music covers, some handy DIY’s, and all the lessons God is teaching me.


I have been praying about the launch of this blog and the ministry I might have through it for a while now and I hope that what God is teaching me will inspire you to live a more abundant life.







P.S Happy Valentine`s Day! 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I read this blog and I was amazed! I was blown away and so excited for all the fitness tips!!!!! and your DIY's!!........it's so great you're showing your faith and ideas for everyone to see! You're amazing; I've already fell in love with your blog sarah :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! welcome to the blog world :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear that! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're absolutely stunning i cant stop reading your blog :$$

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe