Homemade Guacamole

February 20, 2014








>>><<< 
One avocado
Half a lime or lemon
Pinch of salt

This is a very basic guacamole recipe that I have used myself. It tastes great with nachos or on a bacon, guacamole, grilled cheese sandwich. Avocadoes are a fantastic super food rich in protein. They contain many vitamins and minerals, which makes them good for softening and nourishing your skin. Overall guacamole is a tasty snack that will help you lead a more abundant life.

>>>Did you know<<<
One avocado contains more potassium than a banana.

Let me know if you have any other great guacamole recipes of your own. I would love to hear what you have to say.
                                       . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love me some good guacamole!!!
    I've never put lemon or lime in mine..
    I'm gonna try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how simple this recipe is! I look forward to more on your blog, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, this recipe is very simple. I find myself making it a lot :)

      Delete

Subscribe