Cheers 2k15

January 01, 2015

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it's already 2015. This past year has just flown by and has been jam packed full of crazy adventures, new friends and lots of fun! 

Some highlights from this year:

  • I started this blog! 
  • Went to Montreal. 
  • My sister graduated grade 8 as valedictorian.
  • Was a camp counselor at an overnight summer camp.
  • Got my G1. 
  • Moved to a new city, two hours away.
  • Made the field hockey team at my new highschool (which is one of the oldest in Canada).
  • Won a photo contest.
  • Currently an assistant coach for a peewee girls hockey team.
  • Kept my 2014 new years resolution!  
Look back on this year:


Montreal.

Flying high on the giant swing.


Hockey tournament with my girls.


Let's see how close we can get to the train!


Montreal is beautiful!

New found love.


It's pretty cool to play on the same team as your sister.





Winning photo in a photo contest for conservation areas near me.

Got up at 5:30am to jump off the dock as the sun came up.


Local farmers market.

Youngest sister looking like a boss.

New school!
Sunrise after sleeping out in the hills at camp.
Scoping out photo shoot spots in our new city.

Niagara Falls trip on the weekend with camp staff.

This past year I have officially kept a New Years resolution! I can't believe I actually did it! 
My resolution was to write out on a little piece of paper with the date on the top, what I did every day. I have 365 little pieces of paper now that tell the story of 2014! I am so thrilled and I loved reading them all and seeing how God has been present in my year. Seeing the prayer requests he's answered and how you may be really upset that what you wanted didn't work out but really he has something much bigger in store. 


This year has been amazing! I've certainly learned to trust God with every aspect of my life because His plans for me are better than I can dream of. I've also learned more names this past year than I ever have in my entire life! 

Goals for this year:
  • Get better at blogging and photography. 
  • Have a set schedule for blog posts. 
  • Be in the word every day; praying and memorizing as much scripture as I can. 
  • Eat healthy (who doesn't have this goal?)
What goals or resolutions do you have for this year? I hope you had a great 2014! What were some highlights? I'd love to hear from you!

Cheers 2k15! I hope you're a good one. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe