Seasons Change

September 11, 2014

64 seasons, 16 years, 10 houses, 6 schools

1 God

Just like the seasons change outside so do the seasons change in our lives. 

Recently, my family and I made a big move. It meant a change of everything. It definitely was not easy and it still isn't. But through it I'm learning to put my full trust in God. I'm learning that God has a plan for each and every one of us; so big it's hard to imagine. However, that plan can only be carried out if we let him use us. If we put everything on the line for him. 

"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."
~ Jeremiah 29:11

We are the hands and feet of Christ and we need to go wherever he calls us to go. He will not give us more than we can handle and he will never, ever leave us. Even though nothing is constant in this life he will always remain constant.

He is my rock. 

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all yours submit to him and he will make your paths straight."
~ Proverbs 3:5-6

>>><<<



                     




                     


P.S. To all my friends I left behind. Just because the summer fades into autumn, it doesn't mean the summer is gone forever.

               


. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Beautifully written as usual Sarah. Hopefully He is changing all of us to look more like His Son.
    Keep trusting Him with your life. xoxo Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe